Having a reliable fleet of vehicles and modern fire stations is essential to limiting maintenance costs and reducing response times. This bond will replace aging vehicles and fund improvements, including new roofs, extended vehicle bays, and additional living quarters to provide space for both genders.
- Renovates sleeping quarters to accommodate both men and women at Stations 21, 23, and 24 to provide equitable access for both genders.
- Replaces and repairs aging roofs at Station 21 and 22.
- Adds two bays to Station 23 to create more room for response-ready vehicles.
- Replaces outdated extrication equipment and cardiac monitors.
- Invests in fire prevention and investigation tools.